Just as beauty is in the eye of the beholder, Orlando Cosmetic Surgery knows that beauty is also reflected in the fashion of the times. What is trendy today, might have been quite out of style, just a few years ago. There are no ifs, ands, or buts about it, today’s trend glorifies the rounded, cherry-shaped, heart-shaped, s-curved posteriors of such celebrities as Jenifer Lopez and Kim Kardashian.
Contemporary cosmetic surgery experts state, “And for people who are consistently on the lookout for bodily imperfections, a flat, flabby, or badly shaped butt can be a burden on one’s
First: A Quiet Warning
If you aspire to a better bottom, then a butt lift, or gluteoplasty, might be the perfect cosmetic surgery procedure for you. There are several options for this procedure listed below, but first Orlando Cosmetic Surgeons remind you to select a board certified plastic surgeon. Caution! Do not believe the hype, that you can get injections or implants from a backstreet beauty shop!
Writer, William Payton for Plastic Surgery Practice recently stated, “In Miami and across America, women are turning to back-alley charlatans to plump their derrieres with all manner of toxic sludge, from industrial-grade silicone to sidewalk cement. Far-fetched as it may sound, illegal butt injections are a growing problem.”
Side-effects from these improper procedures might not show up for years, but then they include: purple tinted skin, peeling layers of skin, boils, polyps, infections and necrosis. Orlando Cosmetic surgery does not list these warnings to frighten you, but only to inform you that you must make a very careful choice when you choose who will do your buttock augmentation.
Your Opulent Options
1. Gluteoplasty: To put it simply, this classic surgical procedure, the Butt Lift, (gluteoplasty,) lifts and tightens the skin of the buttocks.” Excess skin is taken away. Then surrounding tissue is relocated to create a youthful, cherry or heart shaped contour in place of that flat, floppy or misshapen backside.
2. The Brazilian Butt Lift: Do not confuse this procedure with the one above. In this procedure, you receive volume in, through injections of your own fat. “The fat used in the injection is your own fat harvested via liposuction from your abdomen, breasts, or elsewhere. The fat is purified before it is re-injected into the body.” http://www.plasticsurgeryguide.com/butt-augmentation.html
This fat grafting technique, combined with liposuction will simulate a lifted and rounded effect. We invite you to a look at this reliable source to learn more. http://plasticsurgery.about.com/od/postbariatricsurgery/p/butt_lift.htm
You might enjoy the benefits of combining the two procedures listed above.
3. Gluteal Implants: Just like there are implants for cheeks and for breasts, there are beautifully sculpted implants for buttocks. Dr. Shlomo Widder, a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the America Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, is convinced that implants are far superior to the other two methods.
“The only long-term solution is implants, which is what I have been specializing in for more than a decade.” Dr. Widder added, “Buttock enhancement surgeries today are what breast enhancement surgeries were in the 1990s.” “Though, we still see a large number of requests for that procedure as well. Certain celebrities have inspired my clients to want to look a certain way and I’m always so thrilled when they love the results.”
Is A Butt Lift Right For You?
At Orlando Cosmetic Surgery, only you and your surgeon can decide which of the above, or what combination of the above will match your personal tastes. In addition to appearance, the procedure may also improve of skin elasticity after extreme weight loss or that pull of gravity that Marilyn Monroe explained comes with age.
- Orlando Cosmetic Surgery approves candidates for a butt lift when they are: |
- basically in good health,
- demonstrate a healthy lifestyle and diet.
This surgery could give you that extra edge of shapely, 21st century self-confidence you desire. Remember, you must maintain a balanced, healthy outlook toward the surgery, without grandiose and unrealistic expectations. You might not end up looking like Kim Kardashian, but a little bit of enhancement can bring a great deal of contour to your derriere.