At Orlando Cosmetic Surgery, we want you to start 2015 With Your Best Skin Ever! We have Five Winterizing Skin Tips to help you do this, but before we share them with you today, we want to share a very special invitation for our blog readers and friends:
Complimentary Skin Consultations
from Our Med Spa!
Be our guest at Orlando Cosmetic Surgery, in the Med Spa, for a special professional skin care consultation.
We invite you to relax and enjoy personalized advice from our skin care specialist, the Orlando Cosmetic Surgery Med Spa’s Aesthetician, Lea Spoto.
Her examination will reveal the secrets of your skin: your skin type, your skin texture, and your individual skin conditions.
She will create a customized home skin care regimen that is right for you.
Meanwhile, be aware that the cooler winter temperatures can alter your skin rituals in general. Read the tips below for your winter skin care:
Five Tips for Youthful Winter Skin In 2015
1. Your Soap: Avoid facial and body soaps that contain alcohol.
2. Stay Hydrated Inside and Out: Resolve to drink plenty of water to cleanse your system of impurities. Likewise, moisturize your skin after your shower, and we hope your facial moisturizer protects you from winter sun with SPF.
3. Minimize Alcoholic beverages: Cold or dry winter air plus alcohol gives you a skin depleting double punch. While the air dries the skin from the outside, alcohol is withdrawing moisture from the inside of your body.
4. Invest in Lip balm: We know you love lip pencil, lipstick and lip gloss, but you also want to avoid winter chapping and cracking. Healthy winter lips require a good protective lip balm with SPF in it.
5. Protect Your Tender Eye Area: Sunglasses will help you avoid squinting through the bright winter sunlight. We know repetitive squinting will encourage premature aging such as crow’s feet and deep lines in the tender skin around your eyes.
These five tips are just the beginning for nurturing your skin in the winter months ahead. We hope you will take advantage of the Orlando Cosmetic Surgery Med Spa’s invitation for your Complimentary Skin Consultation with professional aesthetician, Lea Spoto. Simply call to make your complimentary skin consultation appointment at 407-681-3223.
We don’t want you to miss this opportunity! Discover your 2015 regimen for your most youthful, radiant skin.